Logs From Virus/Spyware/Malware removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here are my logs, sorry new to this and I dont know what else I need to clean or fix? Thanks sooo much for the .

Also the panda antiroot turned up nothing.......

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

Delete all files in AVG Antispyware quarantine.

You`re running multiple antivirus programme and this is not recommended. It will seriously slow your system and can cause conflicts.

Uninstall either AVG or Avast.

Then, run this McAfee uninstaller.

Go to add remove programmes in your control panel and uninstall anything to do with(if there).

zango

Close control panel.

Open notepad and copy/paste the text in the code box below into it:
NOTE* make sure to only highlight and copy what is inside the quote box nothing out side of it.
Also ..

Pay particular attention to this :-

Make sure the word File:: is on the first line of the text file you save (no blank line above it, & no space in front of it)
Code:

File::
c:\windows\system32\awtspmk.dll
C:\Documents and Settings\user\Application Data\wklnhst.dat
C:\WINDOWS\ljghed.dll

Folder::
C:\VundoFix Backups
c:\program files\zango

Registry::
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"344dad97"=-
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\bittil]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\windows]
"AppInit_DLLs"=-
[-HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\shared tools\msconfig\startupreg\zango]

Save this as CFScript.txt

Then drag the CFScript.txt into ComboFix.exe as you see in the screenshot below.

CFScript.gif

This will start ComboFix again. After reboot, (in case it asks to reboot), post the contents of Combofix.txt in your next reply together with a fresh HJT log.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of Jdboogy53 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back