Logs

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoeM076

Here is my HJT log, in reply to Howard_Hopkinso, attached to this post..
-I had trouble with the AVG log..

-One concern..the message that kept popping up before in that pic was a virus..and I deleted it..and now it says that it cannot be found, and I am wondering if that was an important file?

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT and AVG Antispyware logs as ATTACHMENTS into this thread, only after doing the above.

Your HJT log must not be in doc format as that can carry viruses, please post it as a txt file.

This thread is for the use of JoeM076 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Hi JoeM076: I did ask you to follow the instructions in the link that rik has given you. It is important that you do so.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of JoeM076 only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Yes, I followed all of the instructions thoroughly, but I still had difficullties with the log for AVG. I did all of the tests, and there was no virus found, except for the one that I deleted, which AVG found.

Please post a fresh HJT log as either a .log or .txt file. I`ll take a look and see if you`re system is clean.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back