Long overdue retirement

red1776

wrc.jpg

:p

How come when I make a crack like that, everybody asks, "WTF is wrong with you"?

I think you're being abundantly disrespectful of a time honored "internet meme"!

If, "but will it run Crysis", goes away, then the people who have all along had nothing worthwhile to say, will have nothing to say at all!

I mean really, where will all the poor internet trolls go, and what will they do if no one shows them them the way? After all this would remove their entire sense of self worth, not to mention their identity.

(My guess is walk in circles, muttering, "but will it run Crysis" to themselves).

How come when I make a crack like that, everybody asks, "WTF is wrong with you"?

If it makes you feel better...people ask me... " WTF is wrong with you" all the time.

Was it your intention to squeeze every font possible into the plaque, or did it just turn out that way?

(See, I knew I could get you to say, "WTF is wrong with you")!....:rolleyes: :haha: :wave:

Some phrases should never be retired.... Anyway, how on earth can we retire "But can it run Crysis" when it still applies more than the replacement?

Crysis 2 will run on a PC setup made of custard... Its hardly "intensive" in most respects! :haha:

If, "but will it run Crysis", goes away, then the people who have all along had nothing worthwhile to say, will have nothing to say at all!
No chance! There's always some lame basement dwellers so far behind the curve that Chuck Norris, Hitler reacts to..., auto-tune, rick-rolling, strutting Leo, Icanhazcheeseburger, sad Keano, prancing Cera and Fail seems avant-garde.

Back