Long time, no see

StormBringer

Look who's back! It's been a long time since I've had time to post here guys, for that I apologize. I've been kind of busy with work and life in general. Also been having any small fraction of extra time consumed by WoW(World of Warcraft for those who have been under a rock lately)

I've heard of rumors of my death, that was partially correct but only while questing in the Hillsbrad foothills while in my mid 20's, or in Thousand Needles, or in Tanaris, or several other favorite ganking spots of Alliance scum.

I hope to be around much more often now that I've sorted out some things that were taking up much more time than they should.

As for WoW, anyone who plays Horde on Bonechewer should look me up. I have a lvl 53 Orc Hunter named Rekroga. I'm an officer in my guild "Dragon Militia".

Enough rambling about WoW, just wanted to let you guys know why I've not been around the forums or IRC. Hopefully I'll be around a little more often from now on.

For The Horde!!!

Welcome back adventurer. :) It has indeed been a long time. Always nice to see a returning "old face" that was here when I joined.

Holy crap, he is still alive. How long has it been? It seems over a year...

Glad to see you back man.

If you ever wander over to Blackhand horde look me up! I'm usually on Mogwhy, Lupiniv, or Bufugly.

thanks for the welcome back guys. I'll try to stop by the IRC channel sometime if anyone still stays in there. Its kind of difficult to do much during the week, so most of my internet time is on the weekend, this includes WoW as well lately...

Back