Look@lan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Well I would look at it and let you know, unfortunately everysite assoociated with lookatlan appears not to be working, I tried several links and all failed the download....

But the synopsis is this:

Look@LAN Network Monitor is an advanced network monitor, that is easy to use and automatically detects and analyzes your network nodes, including operating system. The program can monitor the nodes and alert you of any changes (new nodes, offline nodes etc.). The main window lists all available nodes and detailed statistics and scan results are available for each individual machine, including a real-time traceroute report, ping results, active services (open ports) and more. In addition to the auto-detected nodes, you can also customize the scan ranges and add additional networks. Additional features include HTML reports, statistical graphs, network tree view, single node scanning and more. The program comes with a unique, user-friendly interface, but no documentation.

If anyone finds a working link be sure to let us know..

Regards

I have downloaded it here at work and been playing with it today. It's very similiar to "angryIP Scanner". Although with this program I have not found a way to connect to another device. Such as telneting into any of our access points at work as I can do with AngryIP.

drawls31 said:
O.K. thanks for the information.

thanks guy's.

Just wondering if you had any luck with this program? Did it help you? If not you may want to look at AngryIP Scanner too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back