Looking for a thorough responce

By D@nny
Nov 18, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. to sum it down dad is hazy about letting me build a computer myself with all the parts ordered for cheaper online even though I've spent months now proving to him anything he sees at sams/walmart/circuit city/ is cheaper sometimes LOTS cheaper when built yourself. Also I would have to pay for itmyself and work until christmas cause my bank account is nil. Though if hes willing to buy this computer with his $$ should I let cheap go along with it or can I OFFER to do better building one myself? http://www.ubid.com/HP_Pavilion_a6152n_Core_2_Quad_Q6600_2.4_GHz_3GB_400GB/a11192184.html
    is it a good deal or not? If I can spend like 400 dollars just upgrading the video card from the integrated one are the parts in it for what it has check RAM/CPU/ mobo is always undisclosed for some reason, is it worth the price tag ?
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.