looking for new game

By Dilmog
Sep 18, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey, i just got my new computer :) , and i was wondering if anyone knows any good, new, and perhaps demanding games. some games that i like are battle field 2, Counter strike source, and Guild Wars. thx!
  2. Austin44

Austin44 Newcomer, in training Posts: 78

doom3 is awesome. so is fear when it comes out.
  3. vegasgmc

vegasgmc TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 1,760

Half Life 2, The Chronicles Of Riddick.
  4. ani123

ani123 Newcomer, in training Posts: 113

medal of honour pacific assault,call of duty united offensive,need for speed underground2,deltaforce black hawk down.
  5. C_Conqueror

C_Conqueror Newcomer, in training Posts: 217

Age of Empires III is coming out soon. But i wasn't has impressed as I thought i would be with the demo.
  6. Skeet

Skeet Newcomer, in training

Starwraith

Space Sims game and is one of the best....SW2 is freeware and the rest of the series are shareware . Very reasonably priced and you will be surprised as to the low size of each game...
    I have Riftspace,Starwraith2,Starwraith3....All are AWESOME GAMES......

Goto Starwraith.com
  7. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory (oldie, but goldie :) ), Quake4 could possibly be fun, and The Suffering: The ties that bind if you like horror shooters...
  8. pkroks

pkroks Newcomer, in training Posts: 376

Day Of Defeat Source, Farcry (quite old), Deadly Dozen (quite old), Rome Total War (strategy kinda like Warcraft III), shadows ops red mercury, full spectrum warrior, GTA SA, Prince of Persia Warrior Within. there are lots...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.