Looking for performance program

Status
Not open for further replies.

zulanders

someone help me out...

last time i always use norton defragment and scandisk to improve my pc performance... now that i have remove norton out of my system, i dont know how to keep improve it any more...

so please guys... give any suggestion.... my pc is getting slower

(p/s: give suggestion base on freeware program and NOT containing any spyware. by the way my pc dont have spyware/virus. believe me .... i've check:grinthumb )

We have found Avast and AVG Grisoft Free to be reliable freeware. We have those installs on great numbers of home and college computers.

Keep in mind that no company is 100 percent perfect... There are 87 security companies... many do their own design and updates, while others copy each other. You must use some reporting software that keeps you updated on what infestations are being found by which companies, and how long it takes their competition to adapt.

i know what you mean....

actually i am looking for other program to replace the two program i mention before.... not security program

you see last time i use those two program, my pc loading become much faster...

For the defrag you could just use the windows 'Disk Defrag' (Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools) or a 3rd party (such as i personally use and prefer) I use Auslogic Disk Defrag which works well pretty quickly and gives me a detailed report.

As for scan disk I've never used it so cant recommend anything sorry.

But I will say that a handy thing for speeding up your PC is a program called CCleaner (Crap Cleaner) it deletes the temp files etc. that you choose.

Theres my 2 Cents.

For speeding and organizing your PC try TuneUp Utilities 2007. It's a complex program which contains many good options, for optimizing your computer.

For clearing any spyware, try Spyware Doctor or Ad-Aware(it's free). Also what raybay said should be read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back