Looking for software writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

macx

Have thought of a little program I'd like to write, but of course don't have a clue. Have all the desired results figured out, just don't know how to get there from here.

Anybody know someone who is pretty capable who might want to do a little moonlighting? Would need to sign a non-disclosure agreement.

Thanks!!

Yeah but i want £30,000 up front, a car , a place in the caribbean and a yacht with sexy girls on it, naghh just joking, your best bet is to approach a company rather than go through a forum like this.

There is a community called LinkedIn that you can sign up for and advertise your needs. I own my own computer services company but would be difficult for me to provide you someone from MS. You can also use Monster.com and get access to resumes for 3 days for $200. We used this service to find programmers looking to freelance and then interviewed theones we were interested in.

Yeah but i want £30,000 up front, a car , a place in the caribbean and a yacht with sexy girls on it, naghh just joking, your best bet is to approach a company rather than go through a forum like this.

If I could afford that, I wouldn't be even thinking of working on anything! ; -)
But if this flies, I'll give you a ring from the yacht to work on updates!

can you explain what kind of program you want to have and what should it do?
maybe this is something I can do that for you and maybe there are more users who can benefit from it....

Actually, my partner and I feel it may have significant commercial value, particularly to large businesses, so we hope to develop it for commercial sale.

Thanks for the offer anyway!

We, of course, do intend to pay for someone's services in assisting us in this venture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back