Looking for software

Hello, I rarely use forums, so sorry for any mistakes. Google always give me what I'm looking for, except for this time. As title suggest I'm looking for software for project tracking/flow. But not like project management or something like that. Way way simpler. It needs to have columns for one project and rows for different aspects of project. Each row would be with checkboxes or dropdown menus with different colours for every other choice. I hope everyone understands. I made excel as example, but with excel is too much work to be done for using. It is not worth the time.
If you have any suggestions, I would really appreciate.
PS. excel contents are in my native language and just a screenshot.excel capture.JPG excel capture.JPG

Your needs are VERY specific and the sample demonstrates the complexity - - the probability that it exists AND anyone here is aware of it IMO is zero.

Might be implemented using a database, that needs a GUI frontend + all the DBMS and reporting.

Building something like this is WAY more complicated than just using some project management tool like
https://sourceforge.net/projects/openproj/

Thanks for your reply. Well, I'll have to think of something. I have looked at other project management, workflow software, but they are too complicated and bound to dates. And visually hard to read. Now we have projects that goes over and over again, and we need speed. It should go like this : "Oh this is done, now this" "Check" "Oh, I need to do that."
About specificness and complexity - it is not, I hoped to get similar environment where those lines could be changed.
Again, Thank you :)

Back