TechSpot

Lord of the Ring: Battle for Middle Earth II help!

By paul05
Mar 13, 2006
  1. Hi
    My friend who live in Arizona have this problem when he play this game, whenever he start out skirmish, solo:good/bad side. He played it for like 5 min, he do everything normally, then all the sudden, everything got destroyed and it said that he is DEFEATED...I tried playing tutorial too, same thing happen. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? So that I can tell my friend?
    Many Thanks

2. Shadow718

Shadow718 TS Rookie

im having the same problen with the first one as well it starting to turn gay right now

3. SOAD

SOAD TS Rookie Posts: 55

isn't this part of the copy protection e.g. your "friend" has an illegal copy of the game (cracked, dl'd etc.) Close thread?

4. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Guru Posts: 493   +23

who said his copy was illegal? And I'm having problems as well, with what must be legal (unless gamestop started carrying pirated copies)

5. SOAD

SOAD TS Rookie Posts: 55

well its just some games have this sort of copy protection where it makes you instantly loose after a set time. If its not an illegal copy maybe you have image tools such a Deamon tools or alchol 120% running?

6. mattfrompa

mattfrompa TS Guru Posts: 493   +23

Well I don't know about paul05, but I have the xbox 360 version, so other apps aren't an issue

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.