lots of BSoD caused by ati2cqag.dll and other ati DLL's also portcls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
WinXP Frequent BSoD due to....

basically i've been recently getting a lot of Blue Screens some of them just says "BAD_POOL_HEADER" and then there's others that say NON_PAGED_..........." and it's in result of "ati2cqag.dll, ati2dvag.dll, ati3duag.dll portcls.sys i've so far updated my Video Card driver(Radeon 9600 256mb) also my intergrated sound card. also updated the nVidia stuff that came with the mother board like the network Card. so i'm reall ynot sure whtas happening.. i've got a bunch of mini dump files, not even sure which is which anymore... since it just keeps crashing. also this is kinda weird when i'm wathcing anime and stuff on RealOne Player, it sometimes jsut fast fowards automatically so ~____~ i'll attach the minidumps. D: help if anyone can it's getting to be really bothersome having my computer die on me when i'm doing research for school or just chatting in Ragnarok Online. oh, also i just reformatted.. last ... friday so yea dunno if that afects anything :dead:

Same issue... HELP, PLEASE!

I, too, have had many many many random reboots or BSOD and they are driving me crazy. A lot of them list the same issues/errors as the post above. I've lost a great deal of man-hours, as well as blank cd's & DVD's. I've read through the forum and have noticed cpc2004 can read through/process dumps so I have attached some. Any help would be appreciated!

THX

P4 3.4GHz (watercooled)
Gigabyte 8KNXP 1.0 with latest BIOS
AIW Radeon 9800
SB Audigy2
2x 250GB hd's
1x 74GB raptor boot drive
Plextor PX-716A DVD-RW
Kenwook True-x drive
Enermax 550W Powersupply

Status
Not open for further replies.