Lots of random BSOD's (Win7 64bit)

Problems with new computer! ( had this problem all the time, but a lot worse the last few days )

Problem now is that my games freze upp, or I just BSOD.
All the BSOD messages are realy random, and newer the same thing

What I have tried :

-Chaning OS hardrive ( my old ss was half dead)
-Instaling new drives for graphic card and sound card.
-Reinstaling the games it's crashing in (Bf3,eve online) only ones I play.
-Test memory with memtest no errors found.
-Tried 3dmark just to see if it could be related to heat issues. it didd not crash there.
-Instaling new mouse\keyboard drivers.

My system settup:
MSI GeForce GTX 580 1536MB PhysX
ASUS P8Z68 Deluxe, Socket-1155
Intel® Core i7-2600K Processor
Corsair Vengeance™ DDR3 1600MHz 8GB CL8
Windows 7 64bit.
Logitech g15\g500

-I also tried when I got the PC the Asus "auto tuning", that does BSOD every time I start it :S

Also added the 4 latest dump files.

Please help me, it's getting realy realy anoying!

Attachments

• Minidump.zip
    55.9 KB · Views: 5
Only three files were present. How many Passes did you allow for Memtest? The reason for my question is because all three specifically cited memory corruption as your issue.

Only three files were present. How many Passes did you allow for Memtest? The reason for my question is because all three specifically cited memory corruption as your issue.

Trying this again now, ( runing windows mem test 50 passes on advanced, this shuld undover everything? )

Can it be casued by memory in my GPU or broken files on hardriwes?

There is a Windows memory test and there is Memtest which is found at www.memtest.org Did you do this one as well?

I am suspicious that your memory voltage in your BIOS is not set to the manufacture's specs for your memory.

Test it, no erros, also checked the voltage on my RAM, it's sett to 15v as it's suposed to be :S

This error is strange, i can'not fingure out what i can be.

Back