Loving computers

By dsikora1
Mar 25, 2006
  1. :angel: I am Virginia from Virginia , Roanoke to be exact and i have been in love with computers for about 6 years now.. never thought i could feel this way about them.. but ... here i am .. needing help today with a pesky stupid problem .. i need to remove a router and get my voip back .. you would think you could just disconnect it but it doens't work that easily ... then you have to figure out how to put the phone back on .. i cant get the phone back and i have internet because i re connected that pesky router..

there is a modem for the lan or tcp-ip and then one for the phone and the pesky router.. if i remove the router i dont know how to put the things back where they belong or something because it never works till i reconnect the pesky router.. i removed the wirless adpter from the other computer ... now what????

2. howard_hopkinso

howard_hopkinso TS Rookie Posts: 24,177   +19

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

You`re more likely to get answers to your questions, if you post in the storage and networking forum.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:
  3. dsikora1

dsikora1 TS Rookie Topic Starter

thanks for the info dear...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.