Status
Not open for further replies.

Akifuddin

My PC has the following:

Intel Pentium III 800 MHz CPU <<== :haha:
256 MB RAM
32 MB ATI All-In-Wonder video card :dead:
High speed internet connection from sympatico (NOT Dial-up) :slurp:

Are there any good online free games that I can play with this computer? I've tried Tribes but no one else plays it puke: I play Enemy Territory. I have alot of interest in FPS games but there are barely any good games I can play. I like strategy games too sometimes. RPG's I like, I played ROSE Online when it was in open beta and loved it. Sadly, I couldn't see some of the weapons and armour and monsters obviously because of my video card. I don't care if the RPG graphics are cartoonish. But I want the FPS games to be kinda realistic. Strategy games with good graphics will still run on my PC (Warcraft 3) So yeah, thanks in advance :bounce:

If you have a lot of time on your hands, try americas army, but first, i would recommend you try your system to see if you can run it and play it well. Here is the link:

System Requirments Lab Test Tool

If it at least makes the minimum requirements, you can actually run it, if it passes recommended, you can run it easily. Here is a direct link to the game:

Americas Army

Hope this helped!

Is it just me or did sw123 say that I should try America's Army with a 800 MHz CPU, 256 MB RAM and 32 MB video card?

Did the link i posted tell you that it will work? sometimes they are not very accurate, like sometimes i would click on a game i know my system would never be able to play until upgraded(i.e.: battlefront ii) and it would say recommended requirments passed(with flying colors), but americas army should work, but there might be a little lag.

You didnt tell me that you had a 800 Mhz CPU.

It might still work, but may be choppy

sw123

Look at my post. It doesn't say that I edited at the bottom of the post. And anyways dude I definitely cannot play America's Army but I'm excited so I'll try ;) Btw, Min. system requirements is: 1.5 GHz, 384MB RAM and 64 MB video card :rolleyes: .

0 MY DEAR G0D, I TRIED AMERICA'S ARMY AND IT F**KING WORKED MAN!!!!!!Now, it would help if anyone can tell me a way to make my game go fastest possible as I DO NOT (I REAPEAT DO NOT) CARE ABOUT THE GRAPHICS. I just want the fastest gameplay possible since first of all I shouldn't even be able to play this game.

EDIT: I am getting about 15 FPS average and I dunno if people think that's low because the number is in RED and when it actually gets over 20, it's purple which means 15 is VERY BAD? It's playable for me as this is the speed of games I have been playing throughout my entire life. I put texture and all other details on lowest, no shadows, vsync off, trilinear filtering off, and everything off, 800x640 resolution, and window mode (not full screen) and I think that's the fastest I can speed my game up. If there is ANY other way to increase speed, please tell me. When my game is going too slow, I just type flush in the console and it speeds up my game a little bit. I'm not too advanced at computers (11 years old in grade 5) so please tell me if there is a way to speed up my game without doing stuff too advanced such as something with the BIOS (what does BIOS even mean!? :haha: )

I would get some extra memory, about 128 MB more will do, and also try a new processor. Do you have eMachines? If so, it's not possible to upgrade your processor, only graphics and sound cards can be upgraded.

P.S. 128 MB memory is about $50 if you live in america

No, my computer is from Sigmawave. I don't think they still sell processors from 2001 as that is when my brother bought it for about $3000(<-~-OMG I can get an ownage system with that kind of money) I CAN get more memory, my motherboard will support up to 512 MB of RAM but my bro says that it won't make much of a difference now. I think a video card would be good too but my bro says it won't fit...I'm pretty happy with the low-level maps I'm playing now as they go pretty fast (Average 14.25 FPS) But as I get to higher levels, the maps get bigger and it will go slower and that is a problem. I'm waiting until AM2 comes out so that I can get a good system when it comes out. Actually, I don't even know if I'll get AM2 since my bro is the boss of the computer (His money).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back