Low voltage of my cd352

Status
Not open for further replies.
m/b is asus p5vd2-mx & cpu is celeron D 352 3.2G (c1). 133MHz*24
cd352 should work under voltage of 1.3-1.5V while my m/b h/w monitor shows that it works under a vcore voltage of 1.120-1.136.
the same figures come out in CPU-Z.
I can find nowhere to increase the Vcore voltage of cpu in this bios setup.
help, pls.

well, there's no stability problems, The system runs smoothly but slowly because of low voltage.
And the highest temperature of my cpu is 65, i wonder if the tmp is too high that cpu lower its voltage itself.
ths for concerning.

65C is not high enough to worry about unless it is that way ALL THE TIME
which is probably is not.

"Intel Celeron D 352 3.2GHz 533MHz FSB L2 512KB LGA775"...

If it is running at 65C with the vCore of 1.120-1.136 volts, increasing the vCore voltage with just make it hotter and give you no more speed. You have to increase the CPU clock. If you see no settings for this in the bios, your motherboard does not support overclocking. You can speed up your system by increasing your RAM and making sure your system is clean and free from virus and other malware

thx for all the suggestions above, they are helpful.
I understand about the "overclocking" and i'm really sure i won't do that to my cd352.
actually my problem is that "Why m/b only gives a vcore of 1.136 in max while cd352 should be working properly under a vcore of 1.25-1.3 according to intel.

Those are the max vcore that intel suggest, doesnt mean that your cpu cant operate lower or even higher, but to keep it under manufacturing standards, that is the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back