ltkrn13n.dll ... Ordinal 309 missing

By norma_ak
May 27, 2007
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi: MY name is Norma and this is my first time at attempting to post anything. I have been searching for a "how to post" info page but no luck. I apologize if I am in the wrong place for this message.

I have removed a Microsoft Office Trial Program 2003 and in the process have lost my MS Works Word Processing Program. I have found and downloaded the three dll files that are missing and am now getting the message Ordinal 309 can not be found in dynamic link library ltkrn13n.dll. What do I do now? I have contacted and paid HP Tech Support for phone help and they have been unable to do anything...I have done more on my own in following board suggestions. I have contacted Microsoft who tells me its not their problem, that I need to contact HP. Full circle. Does anyone know how to find the 309 file? Thanks for your help.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.