TechSpot

Lucas V from Virginia

By Lucas V
Sep 18, 2004
  1. Aloha! My name is Lucas, I'm 21 and currently working to get my A+ Certification. I joined this site to hopefully get a little bit more information to pass the test when I take it, probably sometime in February.

Another thing, any help towards getting the A+ Certification would be appreciated. I'm doing this without any schooling, on my own.

2. Grizwold

Grizwold TS Rookie Posts: 18

Hi Lucas. I am also taking A+ training. However, I am taking an online course. In my travels I came across THE definitive CD for this course. It has helped me tremendously & I believe it will help you also. I am waiting for the postman to bring me a Nero program so I can burn data to cds. It should be any day now. If you want to send me your snail mail address I will burn you a copy of my disk & send it to you. I'd like to help a fellow A+ student.

Grizwold

3. Lucas V

Lucas V TS Rookie Topic Starter

What is the disk called? I have a friend who bought many different disks, but never got around to actually looking at them.

4. Grizwold

Grizwold TS Rookie Posts: 18

The disk is Microsoft's A+ Certification Training Program but I'm not sure if I can burn it if it's copyrighted. Believe me when I tell you that it is more concise& complete than the $800.00 Education Direct Course that I am taking.

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.