M7NCD motherboard screen?

By Truehellspawned
Apr 6, 2007
  1. When I boot up my computer it goes straight to a black screen that says "M7NCD mainboard" and it also says Press <Delete> to enter setup (Which doesn't work.) The computer is locked up there, but when I press F9 it sayed Loading Boot Menu- and stops there.

This started when I either A) took off the motherboard fan, or B) when I removed one of the hard drives to put in another one (It was a friends' old one, so I don't know a lot about it- but they are from the same company.) I have checked all my harddrive cables countless times thinking maybe I just wasn't pushing it in enough, but still comes up to the screen.

My friend suggested that the computer can't distinguish the master from the slave drive- but I dunno.

Any help is appreciated!
  2. rf6647

rf6647 TS Maniac Posts: 829

any progress?

When you stated motherboard fan, I picture cpu fan. If this is not working, the cpu probably shutdown with internal thermal protection. If you have overcome this problem, sorry for the interruption.
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.