Macromedia Flash 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeParadoX

Hey, I been looking for a copy of Macromedia Flash 8 on www.macromedia.com and www.adobe.com but they don't have it any more, they only have CS3 :(

Does anyone know where to get a ( legal ) copy of it?

I want to get back into doing Flash games and animations again but I deleted my flash program along time ago :(

It is on the adobe site in plain view.
What was formerly known as the free macromedia Flash 8 , is now simply Flash 8 or Flash 9.
What was known as the paid version is now, Flash Professional 8, perhaps the industry's most advanced authoring environment for creating interactive websites, digital experiences and mobile content. It is still downloadable, although the latest version is part of Adobe CSV 3

I don't see it, when I click Flash in the menu it takes me to CS3

Then when I search in the bar for Flash 8 it only brings up CS3

Could you like give a link to the part that lets me download it?

try going onto amazon or google and searching for it. people will probably be selling flash 8 because CS3 is out.

We have just tried Flash downloads on Six different computers. We had no trouble downloading Flash to any computer, except that choices are limited with WMe, W98, and WNT. Adobe told us that someone must have, or once had Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Reader Professional on the computer.
When you go to www.adobe.com, click on
"Products by Category"
or
"Download Flash Player"
or
"Adobe Player Download Center"
or
"Flash Player Help"
or
"Flash Player Support Center"
Or telephone their help center.
Adobe guaranteed us help will be available on l by phone to get you the download you need on Tuesday, or any week day. But help via online is available anytime.
Adobe is the number two software company in the word.
Get back to us with specifics if nothing works.

Nobody should have to pay for a usable version, unless involved in professional work as a developer.

Eh screw it...

My friend gave me his old copy of Flash MX 2004, It's better then nothing :haha:

Plus the only thing I remember from 8 that was different from 7 / 2004 was like more filters for pictures, But im going to be programming ActionScript so I don't think that would really help me :haha:

He is not talking about flash player, rather the actual program to create flash animations.

And i like Flash 8 a lot more. IT is A LOT smoother, the brush and line tools are way better as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back