Macromedia Flash is flashing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvhuffer

Every time I go to a new page on the site I get prompted to install the flash player with the pop-up wondow. I have MMF installed, and no flash killers enabled on any of my security programs. Is this a browser problem. I use deepnet Explorer but have not had this problem on any other sites. Very annoying. Any suggestions?

I started having this problem myself and narrowed it down to Broadvoice flash banners so I have already notified our ad network so hopefully it will be fixed very soon.

Your feedback is really appreciated!

MacroMedia Pop-up

I'm using Windows 98SE, Internet Explorer v6. I keep getting MacroMedia Pop-ups everytime I go to another site. I changed ActiveX controls to Prompt and UNSIGNED ActiveX control to Disable. and saved the settings and rebooted. But same problem. I tried to Run notepad %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\host But Notepad could not find the file. Also removed all cookies, temporary files, cache files. There are no objects to view in the IE.
Roy

When did you last update the flash player. There are some exploits going around that need to be patched. Or maybe check out Firefox. It runs on 98

rpekki said:
I'm using Windows 98SE, Internet Explorer v6. I tried to Run notepad %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\host But Notepad could not find the file.
In Win98 the file is %windir%\hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back