• Other (not listed)

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other Windows Browser

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Other Mac Browser

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SNGX1275

I figured I'd make a poll partially because I was curious and partially cause of the recent thread in Comments about browser type.

I hesitate to make it where you can select more than 1 browser as your main, but I will because some people here use more than 1 OS.

IE for everything.....I can't find fault with it.

Tried the latest Firefox.....don't care for it though.

Where is Mozilla? Or is it supposed to go under Firefox?

I use 5 different OS installations and 4 different browsers on them..

Funny that I just posted saying IE - then noticed that I'm firefox 0.9.3 as I'm posting. I guess it's a mix of both IE and firefox for me - and a close second is Safari

Originally posted by Masque
IE for everything.....I can't find fault with it.

Tried the latest Firefox.....don't care for it though.
I also tried Firefox, because a lot of people here like it so much. While I use it some, I still like MyIE2, now called Maxthon, better.

Originally posted by Nodsu
Where is Mozilla? Or is it supposed to go under Firefox?

I use 5 different OS installations and 4 different browsers on them..
Its there now, and I gave it a vote for you. Firefox may be up 1 vote if thats where you put it.

For some reason, I can't click on anything. Even when I click on an email or "Compose Mail" it doesn't do anything.

Okay, I thougt I was using v1.0, that's what I downloaded and installed. But when I just checked the version number, it still said v.93. So, I downloaded it again, it's now v1.1, intalled it, and now it says v.10. yes .10, instead of v1.1, go figure. Anyway Gmail works fine now. Can't use mouse gestures now though, the plugin doesn't work with this new version.

Back