Major OEMs and System Builders Choose ATI’s Radeon X1900

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
MARKHAM, ON – January 24, 2006 – ATI today launched and has made available its newest graphics processors for gaming and multimedia enthusiasts, the Radeon® X1900. The Radeon X1900 products are being adopted by major OEMs and system builders to deliver the ultimate in gaming and digital media experiences. Whether they are opting for single-GPU or multi-GPU configurations, OEMs and SIs are integrating ATI’s products into the most advanced gaming platforms on the planet.

OEM and system builders who will be bringing Radeon X1900-powered systems to market include:

ABS Computer Technologies Inc.
ACER
Alienware Corp.
All American Computer
Alternate Computerversand GmbH
Amazon.de, GmbH, Germany
Arlt Computer GmbH
Atelco Computer Event GmbH
Bas Computers BV
Conrad Electronic GmbH
CyberPower Inc.
Evesham Technology Ltd
Falcon Northwest
Gateway, Inc.
HyperSonic
iBuyPower Computer
Monarch Computer Products
Network Technical AB
Polywell Computers Inc.
Snogard Computer
Systemax
Velocity Micro
Voodoo PC
ZT Group

Other customers are expected to adopt the Radeon X1900 soon and will announce according to their product schedules.

Graphics cards powered by the Radeon X1900 will be available worldwide from ATI and its add-in-card partners including:

ASUSTek Computer Inc.
Club 3D B.V.
Connect3D, Inc.
Diamond Multimedia
Giga-Byte Technology Co., Ltd.
Hightech Information System Ltd.
Info-Tek Corporation
MSI Computer Corp
Palit Microsystems, Inc.
Sapphire Technology Limited
TUL Corporation
Viking InterWorks
Visiontek

For more information on the new Radon X1900 products launched today please visit www.ati.com.

My question is where is nVidias 7900? on the way i hope.

anyways about ur question the 7800 gtx 512mb has 24 pipes and its getting destroyed by the x1900. so i guess it doesnt need it.

never been a fan of NVidia,

1st one mealted because it was so rubbish,
2nd one (in my mates PC) just couldn't handle crud all,

unfortunatly i am not uptodate wiht lates Hardware scince my PC has been running everything i want atm, next build is gonna be big :p hoping to go AMD 939...

Jim,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back