Making of a computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor_Kirin

Ok i am new to this. And i would like to make my own machine. I do know how to assemble the computer, i do not think that i should hawe any problems there, but i do not know what is new on the market. Regarding the paralel between the price and performance. I need a comp that will run VB.NET Studio (and similar programs C++ C# J embedded C ....), and CAD (Auto, Iron) Good grafical perfomance. Also i am interested in multy output video card (multiple monitors and S video out)
So please any advice or previous experience would be greatly appriciated.

Thank's :bounce:

Personally, I would go with intel's new dual core processors (nice cheap dual core) even though i bought an AMD for myself (for gaming). You can get some pretty cheap reliable mobo's from newegg or zipzoom, and get a good productivity/gaming pc for under 700 (or less if you cut accessories). Although if you don't want dual core, just go with a HT P4. Hope that helps.

I still think AMD is ahead of intel, even with the new release of their dual core processors. I would say go for a dual core 3800+ socket 939 on an MSI K8N Neo 4 board, or a Asus A8N SLI Premium... your choice though...

don't forget there is now also crossfire setups to consider as well...

PKroks has a point, considering the price drop on the 3800+ although the pentium D's are faster on single core operations (and overclock extremely well if your into that sort of thing). This article is pretty helpful on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back