Malware alert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm posting even my logfile. i think i got this system alert malware. i dunno wat to do. any help will be really appreciable. thank you very much

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I have moved your post to it`s own thread.

Your system is badly infected with all sorts of nasties.

Very Important: Before deciding whether you should clean or reformat your system, go and read this thread HERE and decide what it is you want to do.

If after reading the above, you wish to clean your system, do the following.

Go and read the Viruses/Spyware/Malware, preliminary removal instructions. Follow all the instructions exactly.

Post fresh HJT, Combofix and AVG Antispyware logs as attachments into this thread, only after doing the above.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

This thread is for the use of n.w.a only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Quite alot there..

Heres what im pretty sure are viruses

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Avg Antivirus] C:\WINDOWS\system32\icpldrvx.exe

O3 - Toolbar: Protection Bar - {84938242-5C5B-4A55-B6B9-A1507543B418} - C:\Programmi\Video ActiveX Object\iesplugin.dll

O2 - BHO: (no name) - {67982BB7-0F95-44C5-92DC-E3AF3DC19D6D} - C:\Programmi\Video ActiveX Object\isadd.dll

C:\WINDOWS\system32\icpldrvx.exe

C:\Programmi\Video ActiveX Object\isamini.exe

I notice you haven't renamed hijackthis.exe..

Read up on the link howard gave you

You`re quite right --Timmy--. All those files/entries are nasty. That`s why it`s important that n.w.a follows the instructions I gave him.

n.w.a: Under no circumstances, should you try and delete any entries from HJT.

Regards Howard :)

This thread is for the use of n.w.a only. Please don`t post your own virus/spyware problems in this thread. Instead, open a new thread in our security and the web forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back