Manage your passwords with a lifetime of Sticky Password, now just $29.99

TS Dealmaster

Staff member

You don’t need a myriad of elaborate passwords to secure your online accounts -- not when you have Sticky Password protecting you. This password manager lets you easily manage all your logins with ease, and you can get a lifetime subscription for just $29.99, marked down from the regular $149.99.

Available for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS, Sticky Password creates unique, encrypted passwords for all your online accounts, but you won’t have to remember them. Instead, you can manage all your online logins with a single master password known only to you.

You'll be able to choose between cloud-based or local storage for your password library, and you can access it on all your devices. On top of bolstering your password security, Sticky Password lets you automatically login to recognized sites. Using your protected data, you can also auto-fill online forms.

Trusted by millions of users, this handy password manager is a smart way to lock down your accounts with minimal fuss. Normally retailing for $149.99, a lifetime subscription to Sticky Password Premium is on sale for only $29.99.

Permalink to story.

Whenever I read about "lifetime" and something unknown to me from a "small player" in the internet, I immediately reject the idea.

It would be good for you to link the sites of services or products, making easier to research. Or straight ahead say how they've been in business for X years and have Y users and being used by Z companies world wide. That just might be me.

Whenever I read about "lifetime" and something unknown to me from a "small player" in the internet, I immediately reject the idea.

It would be good for you to link the sites of services or products, making easier to research. Or straight ahead say how they've been in business for X years and have Y users and being used by Z companies world wide. That just might be me.
It's a legit tool. For what it's worth, PC Mag gave it their Editor's Choice award and it's highly rated on the Play Store. It makes a lot of top 5 and top 10 best password manager lists.

Reason why, I added the second paragraph. To me it's a totally unknown source and I have no idea about it but if they put the offer in their store and would like people to actually buy it, they should kind of give this relevant information or at least link the provider in question.

Back