TechSpot

Many BSOD Namely 0x50, 0x24, just alot

By ShadeZeRO
Sep 20, 2005
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello techspot!

I am new here, I kinda keep on running into you guys...

we'll basically, Monday I got a virus, and I removed it (tho AV didn't pick it up). It was 3 files, i think one was tca.exe and mswinsck.exe I believe...also a dll file which i removed too..

Comptuer seemed to run fine, then i played WoW for like 3 hours...then, the computer got a bit skippy. Boom BSOD!! It's the usual one for me Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area.

Then, restart, computer just went ballistic! It got an Unmountable_boot_device BSOD...but somehow, I got past it (I think the HD was just too hot).

now i got new BSOD win32k.sys - Address BF80E6F5 base at BF800000, Datestamp 422511a2

STOP : 0x0000008E (0xc0000005, 0xBF80E6F5, 0XBAA3BAFC, 0X00000000

And wait! There'ms more!!

Explore.exe - Application Error
    The instruction 0x7c809784 referenced memory at 0x7fffffff. The memory could not be written

OMG WOW!
    Page_fault_in_nonpaged_area

Aavmker4.sys

...now I have alot of these gone, i removed AVAST to prevent the Aavmker4.sys BSOD.

The win32k.sys is a bit less common now, but mainly pagefault, and 0x24, and just some random ones keep happening.

I replaced ntfs.sys with a clean one. I can get into safemode fine, but it bsod's too after a while..with like 0x50 I believe.

Any idea's...(also, some of the dumps dont...well dump)

I will post the most recent 2 i have

--also, I do have 2 sticks of ram (corsair xms ddr550 ram) both 512mb...I took out 1, and same thing happens, then i switched it with the one i took out...same thing happens...

Not sure, what to make of that...

Attached Files:

2. ShadeZeRO

ShadeZeRO TS Rookie Topic Starter

Just like to type an update:
    -1 HD broke...the SATA Seagate 120GB drive.
    Now im installing on my 250GB WD Drive. For some reason, ab
    out midway through install..my computer keeps freezing. I dont get many BSOD anymore.. I just stops at files and doesn't go anymore. usually 29% or 52%...or just a bunch of them...freezes..hmm...
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.