TechSpot

Marissa Mayer looking to persuade Apple to drop Google in favor of Yahoo mobile search

By Justin Kahn
Apr 17, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer has been quite vocal lately, first saying she wants original programming to go along with a supposed upcoming Yahoo streaming service, and now the CEO has got her eyes set on search once again. A report...

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,189   +244

Yahoo pays apple $1billion per year for what exactly...?

3. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,966   +389

I wouldnt mind, google searches have been increasingly bad for me the last couple of years.

4. Gaara

Gaara TS Rookie Posts: 66

Of course Marissa Mayer will try to persuade Apple to drop Google in favor of Yahoo mobile search... Hello she work for Yahoo lol what a Lame is this woman

5. But first she should change the name to yahoogril hahaha. Yahoogle. hahaha. And than it would be an appoogle.

6. fimbles

fimbles TS Evangelist Posts: 1,281   +157

7. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,350   +807

If Yahoo! is paying Apple a $1 bill annually for who knows what, then what are Google paying Apple?

8. Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke TS Enthusiast Posts: 332   +84

can't find the "late breaking news" you need?

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  9. ikesmasher

ikesmasher TS Evangelist Posts: 1,966   +389

so mature. so, so mature.
    Please go away.

10. Geforcepat

Geforcepat TS Rookie Posts: 73   +7

My Money's on Marissa.I mean come on she looks way better than anybody at M$
    :D

11. rub900

rub900 TS Member Posts: 76   +6

Good. And a fail company teams up with a fail company. What year is this and who uses yahoo? ?? And Apple keeps making money on the stupid.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.