Martian Colony Project (Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DDoMM

Im back, and i bet your all thrilled to know that ive made quite a lot of progress on my project since the last thread.

The project is about 70% research, 10% storyboarding and 20% actual making the project in LightWave (thats why its very slowly progressing) but in order for me to reach the higher marks in the this, my FINAL MAJOR PROJECT (on which my future depends!!!) i need to show that i got feedback from other people on the project, so please, if you can, give me feedback on how you think its getting on, i need constructive criticism's please and preferably things in my power to do. Heres a few renders ive done:-

10317Dome_closeup_bumpmapped.jpg

10317Overview_colony_bumpmapped.jpg

10317buggy_lightsOn_bumpmapped.jpg

Keep it clean, i gotta take a screenshot of this thread and present it in the research, dont really wanna upset the examiner :grinthumb

Cheers!

Yea there aren't many graphics people around here :p. I once was even in school for computer animation but I've kinda moved more towards 2D graphics. Sad, but true :-|.

ye, i know, thats the point, i want feedback from you average person who isnt gonna be influenced in there comments by the graphics, i just want suggestions and constructive criticisms, not how cool it looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back