Math Mapi Send.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

almac46

My Comodo Pro firewall detects that this Program/App./File is attemping to connect to the Internet and I have,so far, denied this action. I wonder if anyone can identify and advise on this subject. I believe that Math Mapi is a Win NT App. and, as I run XP H/Edition pretty relevant.

Thaks in advance

almac46

hum; can you be specific please -- is it one program "Math Mapi Send.exe"?
or two/three exe programs?

Yes. My Hard Drive crashed 6 weeks ago an has been seriously re-formatted and had missing dll files reinstalled. I am now assuming that this is an email server prob. as I use webmail instead of Office Outlook. I could check for MS Updates but this function is set on Automatic Updates.
Regards
almac46

It appears to be a single App. I'll check my firewall log. If possible

almac46 said:
Yes. My Hard Drive crashed 6 weeks ago an has been seriously re-formatted and had missing dll files reinstalled. I am now assuming that this is an email server prob. as I use webmail instead of Office Outlook. I could check for MS Updates but this function is set on Automatic Updates.
Regards
almac46

It appears to be a single App. I'll check my firewall log. If possible

Ok your updates are cool. Why are you using Comodo? Can you uninstall it and see if your mail conectivity returns?

Tmagic650 said:
Ok your updates are cool. Why are you using Comodo? Can you uninstall it and see if your mail conectivity returns?
HUMBUG; Comodo is cool and effective. If you need to test w/o it active,
just enable ALL ACCESS.

almac46 said:
My Comodo Pro firewall detects that this Program/App./File is attemping to connect to the Internet and I have,so far, denied this action. I wonder if anyone can identify and advise on this subject. I believe that Math Mapi is a Win NT App. and, as I run XP H/Edition pretty relevant.
Well, it's your decision to allow/deny access. As an example, I see
both MS Word and MS Execl attempting to access the Internet -- my choice
is to DENY these applications. I want them to be pure applications on the PC
and thus never talk to anything/anyone else.

You can DENY and keep that choice and then revoke that decision latter if you so choose.

ms updates ok. here's the path.
C:\Documents & Settings\Owner\Application Data\Meow Axis Junk\Math Mapi Send.exe I can't locate it, sorry.
almac46

The evening TV news is on = all the local kids are online and service slowing down. I'll contact my ISP Tech. Support re M.M.S.exe. They are pretty good when and if they answer the phone.

Thanks to all.

almac46 I'll check back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back