TechSpot

Matrix Revolutions music taster

By TS | Thomas
Sep 4, 2003
Post New Reply
  1. For those that are interested (Me anyway) the Don Davis website has posted up a track from The Matrix Revolutions - Neo dämmerung. The website also notes;

"Don will be recording his 110-minute long score to the final chapter of the Matrix trilogy next month, with the scoring of The Matrix Revolutions. To be recorded at the Newman Scoring Stage at 20th Century Fox, the score will be performed by a 99-piece orchestra, & 80-person choir. The film will be score-based, with only 1 source song in the feature, & Don is recollaborating with Juno Reactor for 1 cue in the film."

Whoop.

2. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

I am sure the music will be cool.

I am sure that Agent Smith will be quick witted and slick.

I am sure that Neo will kick ***.

I am sure that Trinity will be very cool.

I am sure that the special effects will rock.

Not so sure about the plot, though.

3. TS | Thomas

TS | Thomas TS Rookie Topic Starter Posts: 1,319

To be honest I pretty much know the ending of Revolutions, the musics got me excited over what'll be going on on-screen though.

4. young&wild

young&wild TechSpot Chancellor Posts: 993

Great to hear this but I really hope the plot would be better than before. I m also looking forward for new and innovative special effects.

5. SNGX1275

SNGX1275 TS Forces Special Posts: 10,714   +397

Well, I think that for the most part here is what happened with the second movie:
    People were expecting it to be better in some form than the original, expecting it to have a fairly solid ending like the last one.
    But in reality this was just half a movie, kind of like Fellowship of the Ring being 1/3 of a long movie. The problem is that most people knew that FotR was supposed to be 1/3. My sister did not realize this and hated the movie, I got her to watch Two Towers though and now she loves them both. The deal is that Reloaded and Revolutions are really 1 movie split into 2 (at least thats how I'm seeing it) and once the Revolutions comes out people will like Reloaded much more because the confusion in it and the "ending" of Reloaded will just seem like a logical part to have intermission.