Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having trouble running Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault on my computer despite the fact that it meets all the requirements to play it. I had no problems installing it but when I try to run it the game appears that its working but crashes after the Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault screen. It does not generate an error message. So far I have tried:

- uninstalling and reinstalling my video and sound cards
- setting all video settings to minimum
- turning off all background processes

I have included my DirectX diagnostic report. Please let me know of any suggestions that you might have.

sometimes the minimum requirements are too low :confused: used to happen to me all the time on my old sys i would buy a game and it wouldent work despite what the req's said i ended up with like 7 games not working in my sys so i got a new 1

AdmRose said:
I am having trouble running Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault on my computer despite the fact that it meets all the requirements to play it. I had no problems installing it but when I try to run it the game appears that its working but crashes after the Medal of Honor: Pacific Assault screen. It does not generate an error message. So far I have tried:

- uninstalling and reinstalling my video and sound cards
- setting all video settings to minimum
- turning off all background processes

I have included my DirectX diagnostic report. Please let me know of any suggestions that you might have.

[Ans]
yes buddy
The people who say the game crashes normaly have a
nvedia Fx5200 vediocard
or realtek Ac650 soundcard
try using a friends soundcard

bradd
saikamal@hotmail.com

nickbeaton said:
sometimes the minimum requirements are too low :confused: used to happen to me all the time on my old sys i would buy a game and it wouldent work despite what the req's said i ended up with like 7 games not working in my sys so i got a new 1

The best config for gaming is

AMD64bit with assus
2048 Ram DD2 533Mhz
256 nvdia vediocard 16x
creative sound card 5.1 or 7.1 better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back