medal of honor video problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm having a video problem with medal of honor. recently, whenever the game starts something keeps the game in a window and does not fill the screen like it used to. even if i change the resolution in the game, it may fill the screen but the task bar is still visible and sometimes it shows two mouse arrows that move in sync. may be a stupid question but if anyone has any advice i would appreciate it.
:confused:

The problem is that there is no maximize option, the game runs in a window and if the resolution is changed it is somewhat fullscreen, but the taskbar still shows and there seems to be a shadow mouse pointer that sometimes hits stuff on the taskbar when i click to fire. Shouldn't the gamer be emersed in the application so that it should be fullscreen no matter what the resolution and so the rest of the desktop is off limits of the shadowing mouse pointer until exiting or clicking manually switching applications? Anyone that can help, please reply.

Welcome to TechSpot forums

3D related problems like this would be easier to solve if we knew which graphics card you have...

i had the same thing happen to me, i uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. if you try this make sure you save all your save game files to another folder and put them back later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back