TechSpot

Meet me

By 4511Tech
Aug 12, 2003
  1. Hello Strangers

I am 27yrs I have always been interested in computers since a child never had one tho..
    I decided to enroll in school for Computer Networking and I havent looked back since ..LOL
    I am a net Tec for a couple of insuracne agencies, and other small biz in my area. I also handle residential clients aswell. I am also doing installation for a system called Docstar in Florida.

Your post has helped me in the past but i never joimed until recently. Just wanted to say Hey and Thanx for helpful posts.
    Maybe i can return the favor to someone here.....

It is great to have a place where great minds can connect..
    Till next time ...............Stay productive and Happy :D

2. 4511Tech

4511Tech TS Rookie Topic Starter

Hey gald to have you here buddy!! Welcome to techspot

3. poertner_1274

poertner_1274 secroF laicepS topShceT Posts: 4,172

Heh, I must have missed this one the other day. Sorry about that :eek:

It's nice to see you joined. I always wanted to get into network administration, but didn't like the classes I had to take to get there, so I got out of it.

Hope to see you stick around ;)

4. PuterGeekGirl

PuterGeekGirl TS Rookie Posts: 64

/me Shudders...man I don't miss them networking classes!!!!!!

5. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 TS Rookie Posts: 5,734   +7

glad to have you around.

6. tonywoozy2000

tonywoozy2000 TS Rookie

hello waz up i'm in pc repair and net tech right now 2nd year i love it so i feel you worked on them for five years state comp cert hey i got a question for yah

7. tonywoozy2000

tonywoozy2000 TS Rookie

bsod tonywoozy2000

hey waz up this is tonywoozy2000 computers rule i have a good brain buster for yah why do i keep getting bsod irq not=or less /page file fault /win32k.sys drvice driver video fault every time i boot new hdd formatted 2 day ago avg spybot installed limewire??>?help me

8. tonywoozy2000

tonywoozy2000 TS Rookie

why i love them they are cool got good teacher too

Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.