TechSpot

Meet Quip, the modernized word processor designed for the mobile world

By David Tom
Aug 1, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. With the consumer shift toward mobile devices over the past few years, it’s somewhat surprising to see that mobile-centric word processors have remained pretty much the same. In search of a better, more intuitive experience, a pair of reputable technology...

Read more

2. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,062   +919

I really like this app and the concept behind it. It needs more features in order to replace MS Word.

3. tipstir

tipstir TS Ambassador Posts: 4,715   +89

I'll give it a try.. See how it goes. There are so many other apps that seem to do the same already. But I'll test. MS Word can be replace already there are so many other Office products that are out there for both Windows and Android. Just don't have to go the Microsoft Office way again. Only if you working at a company that requires it. At home you can use so many other program suites that are for free and have less impact on the system.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.