Member List

lowman

I was scrolling through the member list, and noticed that there are a TON members who have 0 posts - we're talking like 40% of almost every page I looked at, some more so than others. I was just wondering if there is a policy of deleting accounts after certain thresholds of innactivity have been reached? I am by no means implying I know how to better run this forum...merely a humble observation and question.

JB

I think Julio cleans those out periodically, though I don't know for certain, nor how often. I'm also pretty sure its difficult to keep them cleared out since it seems that several people register every day and only one or two of them make posts. It would also be difficult to prune users like that, how do you decide how long to wait before deciding to kill them off?
On the upside, there have been some members who registered long before they ever posted, eventually becoming good contributors to the community.

100% agreement here...I was just curious...mostly in case someone else brings it up, and also just for the sake of knowing. Thanks for the heads up...and stop blinking those red eyes at me...it makes me nervous...

Back