Mercury TV Tuner Card Video problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I have a Windows XP pc and have just bought a TV Tuner card.

It appears to install ok, but when I run the Tuner aplocation, it says it's about to start autoscan, but then gives an error message stating there is an issues with the VIDEO exe.

"video has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I've re-intalled the software and also downloaded the latest version from the Mercury site.

Any thoughts?

regards

Ian

Mercury TV Tuner Plus - Multifunction TV card

What installation CD you have? Tell me whether its contents consists of drivers for XP also.
I have Mercury TV Tuner Plus - Multifunction TV card with Remote purchased when Windows 98 OS were in the market. It worked well with Windows 98. Now OS has been changed to Windows XP SP-2. Now the problem has arisen with device drivers. Even driver software (whatever) available for xp at www.kobian.com is loaded into the system, the system is not able to identify/load them. Can anyone please give a solution to this problem TOO?

I have a WiinTV card and windows XP and the thing appeared to have installed OK but I couldn't get it to work, kept getting error messages. Until i changed the settings in Sounds and Audio Devices in the Control Panel. In the MIDI Music Playback section I had Microsoft GS Wavetable SW Synth as default but there was also an WinTV option after I installed the drivers. Selecting the WinTV one made my TV card work.

I have the same problem. How did you solve yours ?

trundeli said:
Hi

I have a Windows XP pc and have just bought a TV Tuner card.

It appears to install ok, but when I run the Tuner aplocation, it says it's about to start autoscan, but then gives an error message stating there is an issues with the VIDEO exe.

"video has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."

I've re-intalled the software and also downloaded the latest version from the Mercury site.

Any thoughts?

regards

Ian

Hello to everyone there,
I have Mercury TV Tuner Plus - Multifunction TV card which I purchased here in Mauritius when Windows 98 OS was in the market. It worked perfectly with Windows 98 and Windows 98 SE. Now OS has been changed to Windows XP SP-2. Now the problem has arisen with device drivers. I have the CD for the driver Win NT and Win 95 which Win XP does not accept. Even driver software (whatever) available for xp at www.kobian.com is loaded into the system, the system is not able to identify/load them. Can anyone please give a solution to this problem TOO?[/QUOTE]
Please guide me to download the driver from the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back