Merry XMAS all

merry xmas to you too. i'm happy to be a part of it right here on techspot.

while i'm at it, happy new year guys and girls. :D

Cool, I personally celebrate Hanukkah, but still Merry Christmas to you all :)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D

Wishing all you Techspotters a very Merry Christmas. Hope your day is filled with joy, pc upgrades, the games and other electronics you wanted and lots of good food and family company. But, let's not remember the real reason we celebrate the holiday!

Merry Christmas One and All

Just one day left...... and Xmas dinner as well

Getting a new pc... Q6600, 8800GT, 4gb RAM

ooooooh i can't wait

Merry X-mas!!
Happy Hanukkah!!
Happy Kwanzaa!!

BTW, anyone want some snow? We're buried in it here in Eastern Canada! We've gotten more snow before X-mas than all of last year!! Send me an e-mail and I send you some Fed Ex!!

Florida sucks! GIMME SOME! i miss it a lot. i used to be a new yorker. not having snow once in a while is killin me! lol

link590o said:
Florida sucks! GIMME SOME! i miss it a lot. i used to be a new yorker. not having snow once in a while is killin me! lol

You mean you're a New Yawker!!

Wouldn't you know, in the time since I posted, it started snowing AGAIN!! Seriously, our snow dumps are full!! We have nowhere to put all this white stuff!!

dump it ALL up in Florida's Kool-Aid. seriously. i'd kill for a real snowball fight. if it snowed here, then it would've made my christmas so much better. so far it's been kinda lame. nobody to hang out with, nothing to do except pc gaming, and it's all been exceedingly boring.

i'd like to show these floridian morons a REAL reason to be wearing a fur cap. lol. it's ridiculous. they run around practically in a down feather jacket when it hits 50.

What the devil are you guys doing here on Techspot, on Christmas EVE ?

BTW, I belong to all religions.

Edit. OOPs, its Christmas Eve here In Calcutta.

Hmmmm....missed this post when I replied to the other. Well, nonetheless, Merry Christmas to all!!!

Back