TechSpot

Merry Xmas!

By Phantasm66
Dec 24, 2002
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We wish you all a very Merry Xmas! Have a great day!
  2. I've been coming to Techspot for coming up on two years now and will continue to do so. I have it set as my work and at home start page. As an IT professional the up to date information I get from this site on patched, SP releases, etc. keeps me up to speed on the latest & greatest.

Thank You!

Have a Marry Christmas

Charles
  3. ---agissi---

---agissi--- TechSpot Paladin Posts: 2,383   +15

Yeah - Thanks alot guys for all your hard work.....when you dont even get paid. I goto you site at least 2x a day, normally like 10 times aday. Maybe to check up on the fourms, news or pricegrabber(<I use it alot). Im in the US and its XMAS eve right now, cant wait till tomorrow morning...happiest time of the year.
    "Have a great day":D
  4. running

running Newcomer, in training Posts: 70

I wish you all at Techspot a happy new year. Let’s see if I make it through the drinking rounds here in Vienna.
  5. vassil3427

vassil3427 Newcomer, in training Posts: 822

Yeah Merry Christmas too all of you!:grinthumb
  6. Nodsu

Nodsu Newcomer, in training Posts: 9,431

Merry christmas to all of us here at TechSpot, we are a great community! :grinthumb
  7. RustyZip

RustyZip TechSpot Paladin Posts: 418

Bah - Humbug !!!;)

Merry Christmas one and all...

Hope you all drink as much as i'm going to.:D

And i hope you suffer with a bad hangover just like i will...:p ;)
  8. Rick

Rick TechSpot Staff Posts: 6,304   +52 Staff Member

More appropriately - Happy Holidays!

Although 98% of America will be celebrating Christmas in some form this year, the other two percent are entitled to a special 25th as well! :)

As for Europe.. I don't have any idea on your statistics. :eek:
  9. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 6,504

Any special reason why you have not registered then? There's nothing to be scared of here.... :evil: ;)
  10. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Merry Christmas to everyone, and if you don't celebrate any holiday on the 25th, Happy December 25th! :D

And yes you should register and throw in your $.02, Charles.
  11. But I am registered I just don't have my password on every system I have access to on the day I made the post I was at work! But registered or not that shouldn't be an issue I was wishing Techspot a merry xmas and thanking them for another year of good information.

Charles

12. Vehementi

Vehementi TechSpot Paladin Posts: 3,199

Well, we didn't know that ;)
  13. MrGaribaldi

MrGaribaldi TechSpot Ambassador Posts: 2,802

Ah, that explains it :)

And I doubt Phantasm66 meant it was anything wrong with an unregistered wishing us Merry Xmas, but rather encouraging you to register....

Anywas, Merry Christmas :)
  14. Phantasm66

Phantasm66 Newcomer, in training Topic Starter Posts: 6,504

Indeed. Merry Xmas!
Topic Status:
Not open for further replies.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...

Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.