Merry Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been coming to Techspot for coming up on two years now and will continue to do so. I have it set as my work and at home start page. As an IT professional the up to date information I get from this site on patched, SP releases, etc. keeps me up to speed on the latest & greatest.

Thank You!

Have a Marry Christmas

Charles

Yeah - Thanks alot guys for all your hard work.....when you dont even get paid. I goto you site at least 2x a day, normally like 10 times aday. Maybe to check up on the fourms, news or pricegrabber(<I use it alot). Im in the US and its XMAS eve right now, cant wait till tomorrow morning...happiest time of the year.
"Have a great day":D

I wish you all at Techspot a happy new year. Let’s see if I make it through the drinking rounds here in Vienna.

Merry christmas to all of us here at TechSpot, we are a great community! :grinthumb

Bah - Humbug !!!;)

Merry Christmas one and all...

Hope you all drink as much as i'm going to.:D

And i hope you suffer with a bad hangover just like i will...:p ;)

More appropriately - Happy Holidays!

Although 98% of America will be celebrating Christmas in some form this year, the other two percent are entitled to a special 25th as well! :)

As for Europe.. I don't have any idea on your statistics. :eek:

Originally posted by Unregistered
I've been coming to Techspot for coming up on two years now and will continue to do so. I have it set as my work and at home start page. As an IT professional the up to date information I get from this site on patched, SP releases, etc. keeps me up to speed on the latest & greatest.

Thank You!

Have a Marry Christmas

Charles

Any special reason why you have not registered then? There's nothing to be scared of here.... :evil: ;)

Merry Christmas to everyone, and if you don't celebrate any holiday on the 25th, Happy December 25th! :D

And yes you should register and throw in your $.02, Charles.

But I am registered I just don't have my password on every system I have access to on the day I made the post I was at work! But registered or not that shouldn't be an issue I was wishing Techspot a merry xmas and thanking them for another year of good information.

Charles

Originally posted by celongsr
But I am registered I just don't have my password on every system I have access to on the day I made the post I was at work! But registered or not that shouldn't be an issue I was wishing Techspot a merry xmas and thanking them for another year of good information.

Ah, that explains it :)

And I doubt Phantasm66 meant it was anything wrong with an unregistered wishing us Merry Xmas, but rather encouraging you to register....

Anywas, Merry Christmas :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back