Merry Xmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julio Franco

Staff member
To all our beloved readers, the TechSpot team would like to wish you and your family a happy Christmas, enjoy the holidays.

Yeh - Merry Christmas to everyone, and happy holidays to those that don't celebrate Christmas. Hope everyone stays safe if they are traveling.

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope you all have a great day with your families and friends. I know I will be!! :wave:

Originally posted by tripleione
Anyone get any new hardware or games this Christmas?

No hardware or games however I did get some sweet Zalaman Sourround-Sound headphones that sound wicked.

Originally posted by ---agissi---
No hardware or games however I did get some sweet Zalaman Sourround-Sound headphones that sound wicked.

Cool. Do they really sound surround? I took a look at those before and they looked more like a gimmick.

Originally posted by tripleione
Cool. Do they really sound surround? I took a look at those before and they looked more like a gimmick.

Yes for real :D BUY THEM If your not convinced read a review or two.. every review I have been able to find has talked so highly of these headphones and now i know why.

It's about time we did a happy new year thread unless we can hijack this one.:D

THIS THREAD HAS NOW BEEN JACKED !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Are you allways so premature Didou?

It's 3 days left of this year, and allready you're talking about the next... tsk tsk tsk!

BTW: How does your GF feel about you being premature?
;) :D

Originally posted by MrGaribaldi
Are you allways so premature Didou?

It's 3 days left of this year, and allready you're talking about the next... tsk tsk tsk!

BTW: How does your GF feel about you being premature?
;) :D

Ouch! Methinks Garibaldi just hijacked this thread for his own purposes..... :haha:

Originally posted by Masque
Ouch! Methinks Garibaldi just hijacked this thread for his own purposes..... :haha:

This thread has now (again) been hijacked!

It is now dedicated to those of us having a laugh at Didou's expense!... :D

[size=1]At least until Didou notices, and does something similar to me... ;-D[/size]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back