Metal Gear Solid 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustin_ds3000

how does everyone feel about this new game coming out. i really like all the Metal Gear games. i hope the online play is better than MGS3 Subsistence, dont get me wrong i love the online play. i just wanted more time to play online

See, no matter when it comes out, I won't be able to afford it for a long while after that. But when it does come out, it better let us know what the **** is actually happening. I swear to god that is the most confusing series I have ever played. I still am not sure when what happened, if Snake remembers any of the other events (unless he was cloned/is a clone/is the original, while the others were cloned), when MGS2 happened compared to 1 and three, when mg1 and mg2 happened, etc. It drives me crazy when it doesn't explain itself...lol

But on the other side, when I get it, there will be no breaks!

Lmao i am a fan because the graphics are usually stunning. I have Played MGS2 but not beaten it. But basically i will buy it wen it does come out....but release dates have been funny for the PS3..

It's not the Metal Gear canonical story that's confusing. It's the historical part involving Naked Snake\Big Boss that is. Hopefully, this one being a follow-up to MGS2 will be devoid of those complexities.

Rage, I highly doubt that. If anything, there will probably be more. I love those things, though.

****SPOILERS****

The fact that The Boss and Sorrows kid is Ocelot took me forever to figure out. I had no clue that we were Big Boss in #3 until I was on the net. I then realized so much.

******Spoilers END******
Drag to read, just in case there are people who hate spoilers... no matter how minor.

Anyway, I believe that it will be full of complexities.

I have them all have completed them all several times :p when i can offord a PS3 And the game I will and it will be the first game i get for the ps3 :p

i have watched all the demos i can find at lest 10 times or more, it just looks so great, im geting my ps3 next month. i have to save up like 4 pay checks but its worth it to me

I beat every single MGS game ( even the NES one ) atleast 20+ times, the story is very interesting ( especially MGS2 ;) ) and the game is very good, MGS4 looks awesome because the camoflague can blend in with anything like Statues and you can do the worm on the floor to get around :haha:

Also in the video I have on my PS3 of MGS4 you can help the rebel guys and they'll become your friends and wont shoot at you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back