Michael Jackson has nothing on this guys dance moves

OMG! That was incredible! If you guys have anymore links like that please post them here!

LNCPapa

That was incredible. I can't believe someone can get their body to do that. Well I guess it is harder for me to believe since I have no dance moves myself. Definately worht watching.

Oh, man!

I was about to dismiss this file as a waste of time until I saw the 2nd guy... MAN! That boy can move! What's the matter with that dude, is he like double jointed all over his body?

That slowmotion freeze frame move was awsome. It was messin with my eyes. For a second i thought my computer was playin the video jerky.

OMG that was so tight. I agree with Papa - post some more!

The first time I tried downloading it, it only downloaded 2/3rds of it then IE said it was "done" and I wasn't even disconnected. WTF is up with that???

Anyway, I'm downloading it again, but what I saw was pretty cool.

Originally posted by Supra
That slowmotion freeze frame move was awsome. It was messin with my eyes. For a second i thought my computer was playin the video jerky.
Yeh that part was pretty cool, I was also pretty impressed with him doing that walking sideways type thing as he's finishing up.

yeah, ive been dancing since i was 4, and that guy has absolutely no chance of ever amounting to anything comparable to michael jackson. you guys don't know your anything. He is the best and the king and i only dream of dancing half as well as he can. if you argue with me, it only proves your ignorance, and naivety. so go ahead.

[size=1]Edited by Poertner_1274: Please watch language on the boards.[/size]

Just what we need, someone trying to start an argument over breakdancing. Just as it seems you have nothing better to do than to sign up to forums and flame people, there are members here who have nothing better to do than make you look silly and immature.
ALD.gif

WOW!! I really liked "Rubber Man" (dancer #2)!! I would probably sprain every bone in my body if tried that! As for our new friend above, go play in someone else's sandbox. We try to help here, not fight!

man just chill. some people breakdance and some people can flow to the music. mj does have moves and they are original but if you look at it, breakdancers arent as publicised as most dancers so they dont get as much recognition. in case any one was wonderin i cant breakdance but man can i lay down the moves to the flow. just chill man. later all

That #2 guy was insane...and for the record...people who join forums to flame...suck...and they didn't even pick a decent subject to get uppity about...

I can agree with the guy on one point. That being that the guy isn't exactly dancing. What he is doing is more similiar to what mimes do than dancing. Now, if he combined those moves with some style of dancing he might have something. Then again he might just end up looking like the Backstreet Boys, who knows. It might be interesting to see though.

Back