Microphone and noise Problem HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when I play Counter Strike 1.6 and talk on vent or in-game, my sound in-game bleeds into my mic and my teammates can not hear what I have to say. I currently use the 5h v2 Headsets and my sound card is a Realtek on-board. It's not the volume of my game that is causing this, thats about all I know. This problem occurs both in game and in ventrilo and I was wondering if anyone else had this problem before and how they fixed it.
Thanks

so, if i understand correctly, you have a headset that u are using for sound instead of your desktop speaker, and still they hear the game over your voice when the mic shouldnt be picking up the game sound at all?

that is indeed an odd problem that i have never heard of, i would try installing the latest sound card drivers, considering it happens in more than one software application, i would think it would be driver or settings related, though im no audio expert, and have no clue what sort of setting could cause such a thing, or do you have any other sort of sound software installed?

and furthermore, have you always had this problem? or did it just recently start happening?

I've updated my sound drivers and that did nothing. I've had this problem ever since I got my new computer about 2 months ago, but I didn't have this problem on my old laptop.

not sure what to tell you, and i see no one else has posted, where did you by your computer from? do they have tech support available? perhaps there is some sort of audio software installed thats mixing the channels or something, your sure you have the settings right? and the mic is plugged into the right jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back