TechSpot

Microsoft bringing Xbox One to 26 new markets in September this year

By Justin Kahn
Mar 18, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. While many have criticized Microsoft for falling behind Sony in sales, with the launch of Titanfall we could see the new Xbox One start to turn things around. We also saw Microsoft finally add in full Twitch streaming support and...

Read more

2. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,389   +329

All these people leaving microsoft you can just see its going to be better the more it goes on, Xbox one on the otherhand aint doing too good and I am not sure if increasing market reach will help much as Sony will just follow suit.

3. je29836

je29836 TS Rookie Posts: 26

Yay now the nsa can spy in those countries via kinect too

4. GhostRyder

GhostRyder This guy again... Posts: 2,191   +590

Its doing better than Sony if you take into account the fact its available in half as many areas as Sony is and its just barely behind in Console sales. The other fact is there are more game sales going to XB1 because there are more games out for it so its doing better in the category that Sony said it was focusing on.

If you really believe that, then you better get rid of your smart phone and laptop because they have cameras to.

m4a4 likes this.
  5. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 6,476   +2,034

I wasn't even aware that my country hasn't got it yet. No big deal as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't waste money on it anyway.

6. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Evangelist Posts: 1,389   +329

16% less market share which is a big near 3mill sales which is hardly barely behind in console sales its very close to half which is massive!!

Sony is gaining 2.2 sales every time microsoft sells a xbox one lets not forget microsoft gives money to sony for each sale of the xbox one as well.