TechSpot

Microsoft commits to a dozen projects as part of Xbox Originals, launching in June

By Shawn Knight
Apr 28, 2014
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft's first major wave of original programming is set to debut on June 13 under the banner Xbox Originals. The first 12 projects, which will be available for Xbox 360, Xbox One and other Microsoft devices, include a variety of...

Read more

2. GhostRyder

GhostRyder TS Evangelist Posts: 2,221   +528

Cool, can't wait on the Halo series shows/movie which will be out soon.

3. wastedkill

wastedkill TS Maniac Posts: 1,168   +243

What a name "Gun Machine" must have took a few mill to think of that.... They should hire me to think of these names it would be a 10/10 name rather than a minus 10... Plus it would only cost $50,000 per name instead of $100mill per name...

4. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,074   +746

I get more excited about watching paint dry.

5. theBest11778

theBest11778 TS Enthusiast Posts: 151   +32

The Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn movie was surprisingly good. If the series is on par with that, quality/content wise, it could be pretty good.

6. Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie TS Rookie

What a confusing name. Xbox Originals made me think they were talking about original XBox games on XBox Live or something. The last thing I think about when I see the name XBox is TV shows. Microsoft has always had the worst branding of any company ever, they really need to work on that.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.