Microsoft Corporation instead of Windows startup?

Hi, I have an OS of windows 7 professional 64bit. And I have a VGA and DVI-i cord. But when I plug my VGA to VGA of my monitor to the video card it shows on the boot up "Windows Startup" with the logo of the windows But when I plug my DVI-i to DVI-i of my monitor to the video card it show on the boot up "Microsoft Corporation" and doesnt have a windows logo.... Can anyone help me? Might be the settings
My video card: MSi N430 Gt
monitor: Samsung Syncmaster EX1920X
I want to use DVI-i instead of VGA so that I could use Nvidia Scaling.
Thanks

This is just a video driver setup issue. I suspect your driver is set up to show a desktop spread over two monitors, not the same desktop on two monitors. Only one of the monitors will then show the logo, the quick-start, the buttons etc.

This is called twin-monitor working. Once you see that in action you never want to go back to a single monitor....why, I set up some people with onboard video chip and a card with both vga and DVI to actually have three monitors...and they love it.

Please help me

Can you teach me how to fix it? Because this just happened when 2 different monitor.. One vga to vga and one dvi to dvi.. After I unplugged it and plug 1monitor.. It happened just like this.. Can you help me please? I need to fix this.. But I dont know how to.. T_T Please help me..Please... Is it the settings?

Back