TechSpot

Microsoft details Xbox One dash, control your home theatre with Kinect

By Justin Kahn
Aug 21, 2013
Post New Reply
  1. Although we have seen a fair bit of the new features the Xbox One will come with, like snapping, the live program guide and voice command control, Microsoft has now released more details on the new dashboard behind closed doors...

Read more

2. cmbjive

cmbjive TS Booster Posts: 585   +100

"Still in beta form, unfortunately the company isn't allowing us to show video or images of the dash at this time."

Still in beta form? Wow, Microsoft must be balls to the wall right now? Even Sony had its user interface up and running at Gamescom.

I hope Xbox One doesn't get delayed...

St1ckM4n and wastedkill like this.
  3. Why we hear a lot of news or changes about XBOX One than PS4 ???
    Are they trying to apologize for their big mistake or get more attentions?
    Excuse me M$, "the damage" is already DONE! I've moved to PS4.

4. Tekkaraiden

Tekkaraiden TS Maniac Posts: 921   +57

I'm curious to see how it works, might make having the kinect worth having/using.

spectrenad likes this.
  5. yukka

yukka TechSpot Paladin Posts: 742   +32

Preordered my Xbox one yesterday. With FIFA included for £429 and free delivery, was a no brainer as FIFA is the game I play the most. Can't wait to give it a go.

6. Skidmarksdeluxe

Skidmarksdeluxe TS Evangelist Posts: 3,425   +822

Nothing for me thanks. I'll give these consoles a skip.

7. JC713

JC713 TS Evangelist Posts: 7,082   +920

What bothers me about the xbox one is that it comes with a Kinect no matter what. That creeps me out a bit. It could be watching you lol!

8. Is it just me or does it seem like people get offended by the fact that xbox is changing its policies....its not like your girlfriend cheated on you and you can never trust her again....its a videogame console... the changes that they made only make it a better and more appealing console...

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.