Microsoft is such a bull!

SharkFiNbowL

Hello, you may be wondering... what?! Microsoft is such a bull? Well! Let me explain my story.

I have read the neowin news about MSN Messenger 6.0 coming out. *Sigh* Guess what? It stole MSN Plus!'s Chat logging as well as other cool tools to put in there. That's mean! Is that all? NO! Microsoft always rejects to work with MSN Plus! and always tries to get rid of them. Now, there... they got some AGP or whatever setting *i forgot* so MSN Plus won't run in MSN Messenger 6.0 :( Very sad and unfortunate for MSN Plus! Staff...

We'll always admire you! Visit www.msgplus.net for more msn plus info. Visit www.neowin.net for more MSN Messenger 6.0 info. Share your thoughts about this!!

I will look into it futher, but adding chat logging is not a new concept and isn't exactly stealing anymore. :)

But I'm sure there's validity in some other "stolen ideas".. Microsoft is famous for it. ;) What are some other examples of MS copying MSN Plus?

It's always like that :)

I remember having written a plugin for Winamp that became totally useless since the new versions were supporting this new feature. It's the normal way of evolution, the main software tries to be the most complete possible to avoid having to install 5000 extension hacks.

Btw Messenger 6 is UGLY and totally bloated

Back