TechSpot

Microsoft offers ergonomic keyboard for $20

By Emil
Jun 15, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft has unveiled the new Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000, the company's latest keyboard offering superior comfort and an ergonomist-approved contour shape. You'll be able to buy it in August from…

Read the whole story

2. Inarius03

Inarius03 TS Member Posts: 25

I've been waiting for this exact kind of keyboard for a long time now. An ergonomic keyboard that isn't split up in the middle? Count me in. Buying one the first day it's available. $20? How can anyone complain about this.

3. momir

momir TS Rookie

Please tell me it will be available retail in Europe?

4. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TS Addict Posts: 893   +172

Finally! Ive always been a fan of Microsoft :3

5. For me this is the best peripheral which Microsoft has ever made

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-E06-00001-Sidewinder-Strategic-Commander/dp/B00005U21V

if it had and a micro joystic on the side would be perfect.

6. How is this significantly different to the Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard I have used at work for the last 2 years?

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/comfort-curve-keyboard-2000/B2L-00002

Comfort Curve 2000 is a great keyboard though.

7. alexandrionel

alexandrionel TS Rookie Posts: 94

I have been a user of Comfort Curve 2000 for about 6 years. It is a great keyboard, but it is a bit used and the keys are not so soft anymore. When this Comform Curve 3000 hits Europe I am buying one.

8. avoidz

avoidz TS Maniac Posts: 454   +54

For $20 I hope the key print doesn't rub off like the Comfort Curve 2000 model.

9. This is $29 in canada.
    I've been waiting 4 months for this keyboard to hit our market. It is available today so I just ordered it.
    Perfect idea for a keyboard. can't wait to get it.

Add New Comment

TechSpot Members
Login or sign up for free,
it takes about 30 seconds.
You may also...
Get complete access to the TechSpot community. Join thousands of technology enthusiasts that contribute and share knowledge in our forum. Get a private inbox, upload your own photo gallery and more.