TechSpot

Microsoft offers ergonomic keyboard for $20

By Emil
Jun 15, 2011
Post New Reply
  1. Microsoft has unveiled the new Comfort Curve Keyboard 3000, the company's latest keyboard offering superior comfort and an ergonomist-approved contour shape. You'll be able to buy it in August from…

Read the whole story

2. Inarius03

Inarius03 TS Member Posts: 25

I've been waiting for this exact kind of keyboard for a long time now. An ergonomic keyboard that isn't split up in the middle? Count me in. Buying one the first day it's available. $20? How can anyone complain about this.

3. momir

momir TS Rookie

Please tell me it will be available retail in Europe?

4. Blkfx1

Blkfx1 TS Evangelist Posts: 846   +200

Finally! Ive always been a fan of Microsoft :3

5. For me this is the best peripheral which Microsoft has ever made

http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-E06-00001-Sidewinder-Strategic-Commander/dp/B00005U21V

if it had and a micro joystic on the side would be perfect.

6. How is this significantly different to the Comfort Curve 2000 keyboard I have used at work for the last 2 years?

http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/comfort-curve-keyboard-2000/B2L-00002

Comfort Curve 2000 is a great keyboard though.

7. alexandrionel

alexandrionel TS Rookie Posts: 93

I have been a user of Comfort Curve 2000 for about 6 years. It is a great keyboard, but it is a bit used and the keys are not so soft anymore. When this Comform Curve 3000 hits Europe I am buying one.

8. avoidz

avoidz TS Maniac Posts: 455   +54

For $20 I hope the key print doesn't rub off like the Comfort Curve 2000 model.

9. This is $29 in canada.
    I've been waiting 4 months for this keyboard to hit our market. It is available today so I just ordered it.
    Perfect idea for a keyboard. can't wait to get it.