Microsoft Office 2007 not launching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonated

I just installed MS Office 2007 on my laptop and it wont launch. I clicked o the desktop icon, the start menu icon and searched the actual program ad clicked. othing worked. I even repaired it and installed SP1 for office. Any ideas?

Are you the original owner of the Office 2007. Microsoft sometimes stalls any launch if they suspect the software has been prevsiously registered, especially with 2007.
You might also want to go to Microsoft Updates while using Internet Explorer 6 or 7, and allow microsoft to scan your system to install any available 2007 updates.

I only have 512mb of ram but im running xp SP3... theres no hard drive activity at all. I a the original owner but I installed the copy o another computer.

oh yeah also when i try powerpoint one of those send error report windows comes up saying Powerp. had to close, even though it never opened

hmmmm...what version of office 07 is it, ex: student, standarnd, professional, because only the student version allows more than one install, so depending on which version you are running, this might be what is causing the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back